This document is designed to protect your personal information. Contact us if you have a problem with the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
By using this site and / or our services, you agree that your data may be used by our team, following the rules described in this document.
Personal Data – any information about a private or legal entity.
Processing – any action or system of actions performed on Personal Data.
Object of processing – a private or legal entity whose data are processed.
Child – a person under 16 years of age.
We – the team of iveco-pts.com, Puldin Trans Service Ltd.
Principles of data protection
We undertake to use the following principles for personal data protection:
- The processing of your data is bound by law, fair and open. We process only the legally required information, strictly observing your rights before processing your data. We can provide you with data on the processing / data collected on request.
- We process only what is necessary. The method of data collection is consistent with the nature of the data.
- We process a minimum amount of data necessary for the proper operation of the site.
- The processed data is stored for the required period of time. We will not store / retain data that we do not need for the proper operation of the site.
- We try to keep the data as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- We try to keep the data as secure and confidential as possible.
Personal data rights
The object of personal data processing has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to know if your data is processed, what information is collected, where it is collected, why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – you have the right to access the data collected by / for you. This includes your right to request a copy of the data collected about you.
- Right to change – you can request a change of the collected data in case you think that they are out of date or incomplete.
- Right to delete – in certain circumstances, you may require us to delete your data.
- Right to restrict processing – allows you in certain cases to request that your data not be stored and / or processed.
- Right to refuse processing – in certain circumstances you can refuse to have your data processed, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to refuse automatic processing – you have the right to refuse the automatic processing of your data and to fall into groups (social / economic / age, etc.), based solely on the automatic processing of your data. This right may be exercised when it may damage your identity.
- Right to data mobility – you can request that information about you be transferred in a machine-readable format and transmitted from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in cases where you are denied access, you will be explained why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been processed, please contact us.
- Right to assistance from a supervisory authority – you have the right to assistance from supervisory authorities, as well as other legal organizations in case you think that your data has been damaged.
- Right to refuse consent – you have the right to refuse to process your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you provide to us
This can be your e-mail, name, telephone number, payment and delivery address, home address and others – mainly information that is needed for the delivery of the product you ordered in order to provide you with the services for which you use our site. . This information can be saved in your account in order to complete the order faster. It can be changed by you.
Information automatically collected for you
This is information that is automatically collected by cookies and other tools related to your session. This may include information about your current order, your IP address, your order history (if any), and more. The information is saved to improve your user experience with our online store. When you use our services or view the content of our site, your activity / history may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners by confirming that they have the legal right to share it with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or indirectly.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal data to:
- We provide you with services. This includes account registration, a list of your order history, a list of contacts with us (ticket history), delivery of other services you have requested from us, information about current promotions, informing about changes in our terms;
- make the time spent on our site more pleasant and easier to shop from it;
- fulfill the legal requirements regarding our services;
We use your personal data in accordance with the law and / or with your consent.
In order to fulfill our part of the agreement with the client, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to offer you a service or to send / offer you a product;
- for communication related to sales or invoicing;
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers;
- to administer and analyze our customer base (history of orders and products in question) to improve the quality, variety and availability of services and products we offer;
- to conduct surveys of your satisfaction with our products and services.
Unless you inform us otherwise, we believe that our customers wish to receive information about services and products that are similar to those already purchased / reviewed by you.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you an information bulletin, promo offers and important information;
- for other purposes with which you have agreed.
We process your personal data in order to comply with legal requirements and / or use your data for legal activities. We reserve the right to withhold your personal data by making it anonymous and to use any anonymous data. We will only use data not described in this document when it is anonymous. We retain your payment information and any other information as long as it is necessary for the delivery of the products and / or their accounting, or due to other legal norms, but not longer than 5 years.
We may process your personal data for additional activities not described in this document, but similar to the original reason for which they were collected. To do this, we are sure that:
- the relationship between the reasons for the collection, the context and the nature of the personal data are appropriate for further processing;
- the collection and processing process will not harm your interests;
- the data will be carefully preserved for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and reasons.
Who else has access to your data
We do not share your personal information with strangers. In some cases, the details of your opportunity may be provided to our trusted partners to enrich the use of the website or to create a possible service that you offer. We may share your information with:
Our business partners:
Puldin Trans Service Ltd.
Related third parties:
Work only with partners who can adequately protect personal data. We only share your data with third parties or public authorities when we are legally compelled to do so. We may share your personal information with third parties if you have given your consent or have other legal reasons for doing so.
How we protect your data
Right all right to protect your personal information. We use protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use encryption and aliases where necessary. Follow our systems for possible security errors and breaches. The use of various specialized gadgets for additional protection of administrators is not part.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to agree to organize possible security breaches. You will also always click in the event that there is a risk of data leakage and damage to your interests and privacy. We will do our best to prevent any malfunctions and opportunities to provide information, as well as further developments to subsequent authorities if this happens.
If you have an account with us, please keep your username and password secret. If you want to change your password, you can do it manually or contact us for help.
We do not intend to collect any information from children. Our services are not intended for children.
Cookies and other technologies they use
- Cookies required – are needed to enable you to use important features of the website, such as login. It does not contain personal information.
- Cookies, contact the functionality – allow us to use our services in a convenient way and create an opportunity to offer personalized services. For example, you can save a name and email in the product comment and evaluation form so you don’t have to re-enter them.
- Analyze cookies – they are used to track visits and activity on our site and services.
- Advertising cookies – they are used to show you ads that are relevant to you and your interests. You can also use it to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on a website by ad networks with access to the owner. You will remember that you have visited a site and this information has been shared with advertisers and other organizations.
You can reduce cookies from your computer by setting up a browser. Alternatively, you can manage some cookies through a content management platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Regulatory Affairs, International Cooperation Directorate,
planning and training ”
Legal Residents and International Cooperation Department
phone 02 / 91-53-594
Legal Procedure and Supervision Directorate
Legal Procedure and Procedural Representation Department
phone 02 / 91-53-535
Department of Control and Administrative-Criminal Proceedings
phone 02 / 91-53-559
Last change: 07/11/2019.