The long haulage TCO2 CHAMPION
STRALIS XP truck is designed to drive longer distances with less fuel. Developed to offer the best economy and performance in long-haul missions, it improves fuel efficiency and reduces TCO through advanced technology and a completely new product approach.
With STRALIS XP, we have made the perfect long-distance truck: a real “fuel manager”, able to control all the variables that affect consumption, supported by a unique set of services designed by IVECO to reduce CO2 and TCO.
It offers the best integration between product and services on the market, covering two thirds of Total Cost of Ownership, and providing the most comprehensive transport solution available in the truck industry today.
Total fuel savings reach 11% for product and up to 3% for services. All factors considered (fuel, maintenance, value and uptime), STRALIS XP reduces the Total Cost of Ownership of a long-haul mission by 5.6%.
On STRALIS XP truck, all fuel-efficiency features are offered as standard:
- SMART EGR, a system that improves combustion efficiency, highly effective on long-distance routes,
- SMART AUXILIARIES,
- engine friction reduction,
- IVECO HI-CRUISE, the system that integrates driving assistance functions such as eco-roll, predictive gearshifting and predictive cruise control,
- ECOSWITCH speed and torque limiter,
- optimised rear-axle ratio,
- low-rolling resistance eco-tyres,
- exclusive UPTIME GUARANTEE
- IVECO FUEL CONSULTANCY SERVICES, including TCO2 SMART REPORT and TCO2 ADVISING.
Brochure for the new STRALIS
Discover all the features of the new STRALIS.
Photo gallery for the new STRALIS
Browse the photo gallery of the new STRALIS.